The way of doing business has changed over the time due to the use of information technology (IT). The IT has become part of business rather than supporting factor of business. With increased service delivery channels, the risk of financial loss and electronic frauds along with other business risks have increased.
A complex dynamic environment, aggressive competitive pressures and enhanced regulatory compliance are some of the key drivers which are compelling organizations to implement Information System (IS) Audit in their organizations. SARA supports their clients in the mentioned areas with the highest degree of excellence.
Having a successful Information System (IS) audit appropriately assesses technology risks and the control environment as they relate to critical business processes. The expertise of SARA in IT Audit can help ensure the integrity, reliability and performance of these processes. Through our methodologies, our clients realize more effective and efficient technology controls that better align the internal audit and internal control system with their business and IT strategies.
SARA’s IT Audit professionals help organizations gain insight into the threats inherent in today’s highly complex technologies.
- Compliance with NRB IT Guidelines-2012
- IS Audit based on ISACA Standards
- Audit based on Enablers of COBIT 5
- Special focus on Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
- Focus on emerging service delivery channels such as Internet Banking, Cards, Online Payments, remittance
- Complete coverage of Server and Infrastructure Audit
- Recommendation of audit issues with need based technological investment advice